Quality Bulk Trash Pickup in Houston TX
Let our team of experts help you with all of your junk removal needs. Whether it is a home or office, our experts at Trash N Dash will make your unwanted junk and clutter disappear. We specialize in exceptional customer service and deliver an experience that will leave you wanting to tell your friends and family. One way we keep our customers so happy is by offering affordable rates, convenient scheduling, and even same-day service in some cases!
Our company's core values are to donate, recycle, and reuse everything that we possibly can. By avoiding landfills at all cost, Trash N Dash is actively doing its part to contribute to a greener, safer and more healthier environment. We even strive to recycle and donate the less conventional items such as tires and mattresses. Unfortunately there aren't any local facilities that will accept paint or oil from businesses however you as tax paying citizens have several options and locations. feel free to ask us for free recycling help via our Facebook page!
Our process is simple!
- 1. Click the "schedule our services button" and follow the prompts. You receive a confirmation email as well as a call 15-30 minutes before our arrival.
- 2. Once our uniformed experts arrive simply point out the unwanted items and we provide a free upfront quote.
- 3. We load the items and clean the area whether it's in the yard, garage or even the attic!
- Office/Apartment Buildings
What We Can Take
- Old Furniture (Couches, Old Mattresses, Tables)
- Electronics (Computers, TVs, Radios)
- Appliances (Microwaves, Refrigerators, Toasters)
- Office Items (Filing Cabinets, Desks, Chairs)
- Construction materials (concrete- Note: some items incur an extra fee)
- Remodeling Materials (wood, plaster, metal).
- Yard Rubbish (sticks, leaves, Misc Items (Clothes, Carpets, Tires
- Automobile Batteries Almost anything…even the kitchen sink, literally!
What We Cannot
- Small batteries
- Hazardous material
- Household cleaners
- Gas or Flammables
- Oil Drums
**Extra charges will be applied for the removal of dirt, tile, rock, concrete, brick, sod, compost and roofing shingles.